Sunday 27 December 2009

time pass......

time is running out fast...
more 3 days will be my birthday
and i will official be 18 years old...

suddenly i felt that i grow older but not younger.
i had walk through my life ...
i already live for 18 years...
and i should be happy with it....
in my whole life....
i am lucky then those are suffering hunger
i am better then those are working hard and struggle for their life

i am one of the lucky guy in the world..
i have good parent...
i have my cousin ...

such like today...we all go movie
^^
it is a very good day for me to remember and keep in mind...

sometime...i will know and i can feel....
i just hope my family member are fine...
also wish my cousin who is working in shanghai is in good shape...
^^

一个人。。。能活那么久。。。真的要感恩了。。。
没破没穿的。。。
好好的一个人。。。
经历的东西也不少了。。。
做过。。。
看过。。。
听过。。。
问过。。。
想过。。。
闻过。。。
也感觉过。。。
哈哈。。。现在接下去的路程真的很好奇。。。
明天会有什么东西发生呢?
一步一步的走下去。。。
过一关。。。算一关。。。
脑子也需要动动。。。
越动越多哦。。。
一下就十八年了。。。哈哈。。。
就要开始第十九年了。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment