Tuesday 3 March 2009

a week left ...

The time have come...
last time i remember that i choose Taylor's for my further study...
now is lim kok wing ...
this change because they offer 60% discount
so i pick it...
well lim kok wing is famous n well known over the country..
but my friend told me that lim kok wing is unaccepted by others college or university..
but i wonder how?
why?
this is the 1st things flow through my mind...
but who know the answer...
it really need for own experience to know that..
last week is 26-2-2009 i go for my P license test...
can said is 50-50 because i pass my motorcycle test ...
but i fail my car test...
haiz...and i need to retake at 5-3-2009..
i really hope i can pass it..
because i need to go for study in 16-3-2009...
and SPM result is on 16-3-2009 also
if there is no anything went wrong..
haiz...
i really hope i can pass my P...
and get better result in my SPM...
but who will know...
only god will know that...
what i can do now is pray..
now i still wondering my P test..
can i pass it...
oh god...please let me pass it...
i really need that license
hopefully i can pass it...
in my license and my SPM ....

No comments:

Post a Comment