Wednesday 18 March 2009

things that i have done.....

I think i should start when i finish my SPM..
then i very free and i waiting for my SPM result ....
I go for car n motor driving lesson...
i fail 1st time of the P test of JPJ..
i retake again n pass it already....
after that...i start n begun to worry about my SPM result..
in 12 of march 2009
i get my result...
haiz...
some subject i get what i wan as i predicted
but some is out of my imagination of getting that result...
such as sejarah (history)
i only use 30 min to finish the whole thing..
and i just wan pass it...
but i come out is 3B or B3...
it really out of my mind...
and additional mathematics..
i get credits for it...
my god...
and my English i get C also...
but mainly because of my essay if not good enough...
haiz..it drive me crazy...
after that is lim kok wing university room ...
but in 17 march of 2009...
i get a room n book it already...
in 30% discount...
and i get 60% discount for my diploma of architecture..
honestly i don't know i get lucky or i just go through by my luck..
all ok ok only
but luck will finish use one day...
when that day come is the dark day of my life..
but how a...
haha..
now 30 march of 2009...
i will get going to college or university.
so...there goes my life...
^^
but don't know is a good beginning or a bad one..
everyone had set their own course and path way now
every single friend ...
each of us will go different way...
and meet back in future in different way also..
good luck to them...
and good luck to me...^^

1 comment:

  1. weii leng zai..
    anyway..
    future is urs..
    just hope u can do ur best for ur
    future..
    kay?
    will miss u whn u leave here..
    no matter which college u go..
    keep in touch ahh..
    hahaa~
    dont forget invite me yam cha..
    xD

    ReplyDelete