Sunday 29 March 2009

the day had come...

tomorrow is the day..
the day of my second chapter of my life...
a college life...
the turning point ...
the journey to college ...
in
lim kok wing
at
30 march 2009
tonight will b hard to sleep
feeling exited...nervous...
feeling that hard to use a word to describe ...
this is the day..
the last day
and there is no turning back on this journey
but what is waiting for me?
is this a task?
or a test?
or is a key?
to learn thing by my own?
to a new environment..
meeting and making new friend...
it very hard to said it...
2morrow...today....furture...
who knows?
i need to continue my journey also...
but what can i really do?
study hard?
i really not sure about this...
well....
yesterday is history
today is amazing
tomorrow is secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment