Sunday 22 February 2009

haha...time..

well...
yesterday is Saturday...
i and my family went to the ROYAL BINTANG HOTEL in seremban
this time also bring my friend...
secondary school friend..
Fong Qi Jing...
she is studying hotel management in Taylor's college..
and the reason i go there also is to ask for information on what i wan to study..
well..it is quite hard...
but...if i study more...and try to increase my knowledge..
it is a good things...for me n my future..
but now..
thing that i really worry is..
next week on Thursday
the JPJ test for my license..
then after that is my SPM result..
i need 5 credits..
when time pass by..
the time become shorter n less..
me starting to worry about my result...
i really start to worry i cant get 5 credits..
it seen easy when start b4 now...
3 week before the result..
3 month before..
there is nothing i feel worry..
but now....i started to get worry...
haiz...
suddenly 5 credits is too much for me...
and it really feel that very hard...to get that much..
but i do it..
i finish the SPM test and get out of it..
a 2 hour plus examination i do it and finish in an hour something or less..
then just leave the examination hall...
now i really wan ask myself...
do i really do my best tat time?
do i really can make it?
will i?
or this is the way i handle..
now..
what that i head last time is right..
from 5 and SPM not a end..
is a starting point toward n forward to our life..
and it will be a turning point of life...
to success or failure?
this is the time..
the most important time..
and the is no turning back for this..
and we cant regrets about it..
things are done...by my own hand..
now it is the destiny...
i try it...
and if i fail it...
i die for it...
just simple...
when i am in from 4 i totally waste that years of school...
i waste it...
when come into from 5 ..
i try to catch up...
but it is not easy as i think..
it really hard for me to pick up..things that i left in from 4..
but i try for it..
one week non-stop tuition..
parents...pay for my fees..
but .. i try to memorise everything i can
i dun know...i can make it or not...
i really hope that just 5 credits i can take..
and continue my study...
just 5...
that what i hope now..
n pass in my license...
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment