Tuesday 7 October 2008

satisfied...

yesterday i know my result of my trial SPM..
well i quite satisfied with it...
my English get 71% n my English teacher ..
said that i hv improve a lot in essay part...
i very proud of it..
especially i nid to thank my advance gramme teacher Mr.Loh...
it is a great honor to b his student...
he is very good n skillful in English language...
i very happy that he teach me the flow of idea to write an good essay...
but i still hv more to learn from him..
my math get 79% hopefully my math teacher gv me 80% so i can get 1A...
tis is also another good teacher that taught me from no basic n until medium...
Mr Alex ... my math tuition teacher...
my form 4 is totally finish bcz i waste the time to play n i lost a lot of skill n basic in that year...
if i would study hard that year,,,maybe now i am a A student...
it is a regret,,,
bcz there is no turning backward...
i nid to step forward n defend myself n defeat every paper...
my EST get 50% well...still ok...
i already try to adept the skill to get A in EST..
the most happy is my history...
i never pass in this whole year...
n i pass in trial....40%
fuiyoooooooo....cant expect it to b pass...
i will still try to study tis subject n push until my limit...
my phy haiz...only 31% but better then nth...
but still ok i can manage to get until to tis level...i nid to put more effort into it...
today my chemistry get 51% yes...i make it..i pass it....
a sub tat so hard for me in the time of 1 n half year...
n i pass it...
i will push myself to every subject limit...
as i could...
i hope i manage to do it in SPM...
my add-math also get 31% .....is the tough subject n i also score higher n higher...
i will try my best in this sub too...
i will push my limit....for my future n live..

No comments:

Post a Comment