Wednesday 28 January 2009

A new starting point ...

Now is a starting point ...
a whole new starting point...
of my life...
is the time to choose which college i should enter...
and to choose which subject i should take...
and pick a career ...
what i think now...
at this moment is ..
architecture ...
and the college which i thinking now is
Taylor's college...
this is what i thinking now..
does this decision will change?
i don't know ..
it depends on time n thing that i went through..
maybe it will change?
ha ha ha...
i am a newbie in this ...
i hope i can start in foundation then to diploma..
mean wan to suit myself in it before i start it
because if i direct forward to it...
in to diploma
and i cant suit myself in..
it will b a trouble ...
for me n my family...
it need time to suit something ...
but i hope i can manage to handle all this..
but it still have 2 month for my SPM result release..
maybe i can use all this time to think n think n think...
what really i should do...
it is hard ...
i think i should be more
relax..
enjoy...
ha ha ..
a step to my own life..
i am growing older ...

No comments:

Post a Comment