Wednesday 17 September 2008

A FREE DAY...

Today really is a very free day...
after the exam ...n today dont even hv test...feel like hv abit miss the test...
but something keep worry me....tat is my curiculum marks...
i ask my friend to help me to take it from teacher n pass it up to teacher on friday n tis few day i also wont b in school...y....i am at my lovely house....
today i wake up at 8 ...then i said to myself...too early n today no school..
so i tot wan to sleep for more few minute...
but i overslept....
until 11++am i wake up..
then i rush down n hv my breakfast....
haha....a messy n silly day....
bcz after i eat i realize i 4get to wash my face n bursh my teeth...
....then i open the computer..on9 MSN....
to c who on9 n hv a chat with him/her.......
then i on9 my game....
MS on9....
i tot today wan to train zf....
but i lost my hui cheng...
dono is wat happen...
haiz...
without it..
i cant train....
so i just try to earn exp n skill point...
until 2 o'clock i go for a bath...
then i on9 MSN after that...
chating....
watch video at youtube....
go to view my friendster....
watch those episod tat i havent watch in DVD...
sitting n drinking 7 up....
watch tv series tat i miss....
so relax...
after tat...i went for my MATH...tuition classes...
today is a esay one...
joke...laugh...talk....
play with my teacher...
Mr Alex is a good teacher...
is a very good add-mat n math....teacher...
i tot i lost my base...at form 4...
but after i meet him...
i try to build up my basic skill....again..
n i manage to make it...
i am so pround of him being my teacher...
a good teacher like him r rare....
n he really care about student...
smart...clever....stupid...even a bland paper...
he will try his best to teach us....
tis is the spirit tat a teacher should hv...
it doesn't matter...
the student is how...
but is the willing of a teacher to teach with patiently....
n try to guide the student to a correct of way or method...
a teacher i pround to b his student....
if i really can score in my MATH n ADD-MATH...
i will really gracefull...
to thanks...
my teacher...
MR ALEX...
thankyou..
for urs support n
patient on me..
thankyou...

No comments:

Post a Comment